- Appointments /Pick-ups are generally done between 10am-6pm (Mon-Sun)
- Charges are non-negotiable
- Estimated cost may vary, amount mentioned on the invoice will be considered the final payable amount
- Minimum order amount of 2,500 is required for free pickup and delivery in Delhi/NCR else a convenience charge of minimum 250 INR is levied
- Minimum Order of 10,000 in out of service area (Faridabad & Greater Noida)
- Being a prepaid service, 100% advance would be required at the time of appointment
- An Alteration order(i.e. An alteration as an order by customer) will not qualify for a free alteration by us
- A service charge of 10% of the total amount is levied on stitching price
- Government Taxes : GST As Applicable – Varies From 5 to 12% depending on product type.
- We do not undertake free of cost cancellation after order is placed or consultant has visited.
- If a consultant visits you for an appointment and you decide not to place any order with us, then a visiting charge of 250/hour would be payable by you
- Customers are requested to sign the order form with design and preferences mentioned on it as agreed design and preference
- Once your order has gone into production any change in design not mentioned and agreed by you on order form will result in alteration charge to be paid by you
- Any order cancelled after appointment or fabric being picked up from you will result in 50% advance for forfeited (Follow link www.darzioncall.com/refund-policy/ for detailed terms of return & refunds)
- Customers are required to provide their best fit garment similar to the garment to be made to ascertain the fit required by you
- Slight differences in shading of a product of the same fabric (due to variations in the dying process) are possible
- Since your garment is handmade and not machine-made, slight variations in the fit of two finished garments produced with the same body measurements may occur, but are generally not noticeable
- Off cuts will be thrown away or recycled unless the client requests to keep them
- Darzi On Call does not keep customer garments for more than 30 days due to non payment/partial payment. Any garment pending for more than 30 days for non payment/partial payment will be donated to a charity. Darzi On Call will not be liable for any garment donated and the advance if given will be forfeited.
- No cash refunds – Refunds are made in form of Credit Notes/Credit Voucher/Or In Form Of Darzi Money: Which is only redeemable with Darzi On Call Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Cancellation or refunds are processed within 15 Days from the date of cancellation acceptance.
- In case of order cancellation and fabric is provided by client additional cost of 250 upto 1 kg is charged in addition to visiting charges is applicable.
- All orders placed with Darzi On Call Services Pvt Ltd is subject to terms of conditions of the organisations.
- Standard delivery time is 10-12 working days.it may vary depending on various circumstances
- Delivery Date of an order is calculated from the date customer makes payment and not necessarily the date order was picked on
- We cannot commit a delivery time but the date of delivery as the delivery is being done by a 3rd party contracted logistics company
- Free delivery is applicable only on first attempt at delivery. Please have someone available to receive the delivery in your absence. If you want to reschedule the delivery, please call us 3 days in advance to change the delivery date.
- Garments not collected within one month of delivery date will be donated to a charity organization unless it is an informed delay in acceptance of the delivery
- You should report your fitting issues within 7 days from the date of delivering your order by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us at 8010-000-666
- If the fit of your garment is not per agreed specification, we’ll alter the garment
- We only cater to 1 free alteration in a garment stitched by us. If any changes are required by the customer after 1st alteration will be chargeable
- We offer no refunds in any case, as we sell custom-made products. According to international law, as we cannot reuse or resell the product (the item having been especially made for the individual according to their custom design), there is no resale value, and thus we are not required to accept returns
- Prices for our service/product are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of products or the Service.
- Any order that you place shall be subject to the restrictions and limitations not limited to, product availability and serviceable areas only
Please refer to below table for Express delivery surcharge if you require your delivery sooner than our regular delivery time
|Day||Express Delivery Extra|
All Orders Placed With Darzi On Call Services Pvt Ltd. Are Subject To Above Mentioned Terms & Conditions Or Any Term Accepted At The Time Of Placing Orders.
As We Are Bespoke Designer Brand: We Produce Garments On Request, Hence Advice All Clients To Specify All Details At The Time Of Order Placing, To Help Us Create What Fits Best.
Any Changes After Garment Gone Under Production Or Fully Developed Or Partially Developed Will Be At The Sole Discretion Of Darzi On Call Services Pvt Ltd, And Holds Rights To Accept Or Decline Changes, Causing No Financial Stress On The Organisation.